Friday, February 20, 2009

20/02/09

Angie tonight. So now, from having done none of the benchmark workouts I get two in one week.

Given the state of my pull-ups and push-ups the first half of this one scares me, and I look forward to that last push-up. While the sit-ups should be fine, my abs ache all over after Annie on Wednesday.

And so...

Angie:

For time:

*100 pull-ups
*100 push-ups
*100 sit-ups
*100 squats

(Pull-ups with orange & yellow bands, push-ups on knees, sit-ups with feet pinned & abmat)

Time: 28:15

I was quite happy with the pull-ups. I think I can probably drop one of the bands - yellow perhaps. My kipping is getting better, and once I can start stringing my reps together I should see faster improvement.

The push-ups sucked. Even on my knees, I find it difficult to knock these out. The biggest problem is pushing out from the bottom. This is also the issue I have with ring-dips. It may be the same strength deficiency that is holding me back with both these.

No comments: